Monday, August 16, 2010

He abandons me… every now and then!


“I’m not satisfied. I want more! Give me a bigger share; don’t I deserve it?
When I offer you my only fruit, you fondly accept it?!! Don’t you believe in ‘giving-back’ theory? “

He answers a NO.. a simple and plain No. And he doesn’t even try to explain why!

Well, I guess he always knew ‘giving’, not ‘giving-back’, because his thoughts are selfless. He never declined my offer because it was my desire to serve him. He never demanded anything.

I was always free, he never held me; it was I who never chose to leave.

Now he abandons me; it doesn’t mean he never comes back. He could be just late. Whatever, I wait here, under the same shade of his trust and I never choose to leave!

7 comments:

  1. quite complicated but if v understand,den its a good thought

    ReplyDelete
  2. @chetan You cannot answer a question unless you read it.. and how? read it completely! Thoughts are complicated until you think in the same way :)

    Thanks for commenting :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The words u give to ur thoughts is really superb dear......

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't understand this post..
    What is it actually about?
    He abandons you, but why still trust him? He may have been acting to gain your trust and leave you as soon as what he got what he wanted.
    Please enlighten me. I really don't get it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Girish It is about a friend who isn't dedicated to one but many. He believes in helping as many ppl as possible, but we sometimes think, he is only our sole property!! I hope u understood!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes. Now I understand. I have 2 friends like that. Sometimes I feel jealous when they go to help others who aren't even nice.
    Their nick names are Gandhi & Noan.
    Coz one is a total Gandhian. If somebody is beating u, he'll come to take punishment off u & onto himself & so diffuses the situation. He never raises his hand to fight.
    The other one considers himself to be a friend of everyone and so he is 'no one'.
    Really good friends.
    Very good post now that I understand it :)

    ReplyDelete

had a thought