Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Love Story of a Rain Drop


We are coming….
Can you see that shadow?
We are occupying you… captivating you…
You heard me??
We will be right there… only moments later…
We are getting ready.. hold on…

Yea…. We arrive .. :)

Ahhh, that smell…. Ummm, are you happy?
I can feel it darling…. I see you smiling.
I would be thrilled by your touch but for this window pane! Damn it! It cut me off….

You look so beautiful today, your angelic demeanor, long curly hairs, and lotus like eyes (and that they are closed adds to the beauty)! I just feel like falling in love, right here, right now!

Wondering where I learnt all these? All these euphonic words?

Last time I came on earth, I gaped at Him, stared at Him, I stood there, for a very long time indeed. He did not move… not a quarter of an inch, and he did not close his eyes. He stared back at me, there was no violence, there was no remorse too, he just stared at me!
After a minute, It came…. like a thunderbolt, I shuddered; then I realized; he was pleading…. He had a message! His words flowed through his eyes. And I took them all, I grabbed at his words, they were huge but they were light! I held each of them close to my heart so that I would never make them fall off.

I rushed after that. I did not stop. My fellow mates had a nice time partying there at the bottom of the pool, they sang as children splashed on them, they were enjoying the big roller coaster ride of their life. I had a message to deliver and I could not have spared any moment. From the moment I fell on the soil, when mother earth sucked me and sun vaporized me to form a beautiful cloud, I asked myself if I missed something big at that pool!

Now, I’m here, and I know why I missed that fun!

You are a visual feast....ohhh... its treat!! yea, treat or feast, I'm just learning lessons ;)

He was right; you are an angel!

I can see how my friends are rushing now, to reach a pool down there. Some are pushing others too, I avoid them; shout at them to mind their own business. Let them party!

I linger on…
You may have a message for him!

3 comments:

  1. What marvellous thinking, very good indeed :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh a carrier rain drop :) Just kidding!
    This was very good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing visualization u picturized urself as rain drop i think before u ink...

    ReplyDelete

had a thought